Terms of Service
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
When you have completed the order, the order confirmation will be sent to your e-mail address. In the confirmation you will find information about product (s), price, invoicing and delivery address.
If there are any errors in the order confirmation, please contact us immediately by e-mail to email@example.com, where you state which order it is and errors.
Cancellation of orders can be done if we have not made a shipment or ordered collection of your order. Orders sent from us cannot be canceled. Read under point 4. Right of withdrawal, if you want to return your order after receipt.
The buyer is responsible for entering a valid address.
Our delivery times depend on where you live in Norway. Normal delivery time is 2-7 days, read more under shipping and delivery.
Orders are packed and sent within 2-7 working days (Mon-Fri), unless otherwise stated or agreed with the buyer. We update on the website how the situation is when it comes to how quickly an order can be processed and sent.
Mail with tracking / confirmation that the package is on its way is sent as soon as the shipment has been ordered. This does not necessarily mean that the package has been sent, but that the shipment is expected.
In case of delayed delivery, (without us informing about longer delivery time) please contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The buyer is responsible for entering a valid address. Are you not registered at the address. we can not guarantee that the package will arrive. See point below.
- Upon return to us due to. incorrect addressing, a fee of NOK 60-105 will be charged.
- Non trackable shipping methods are shipped on customers responsibility, we highly recommend that customers choose a trackable shipping option. when shopping with us / internationally.
- International customers can choose between two options: tracking and no tracking.- - Unveiled are not responsible for any additional customs charges or fees.
- Failed attempt to pay customs / fees resulting in return of your order, will result in a fee on 250NOK billed to the customer.
2.1 Broken lights
If you have been unlucky enough to receive light that is damaged, we want you to send us an email with photos of the damage, and we will help you further.This must be done on the same day as the package is received by the buyer. We are not responsible for scratches or falls caused by the customer.
We replace all lights that are damaged at reception. In some cases you will have to return the broken light to us at our expense.
2.2 Broken lights + return
If you have received a damaged light due to delivery, we will only be able to offer to replace the lights, if you do not receive a replacement light, the light must be returned at the buyer's expense to get the cost of the light reimbursed. We will not be able to reimburse costs related to shipping.
All prices in the store are stated in NOK and include 25% VAT.
We reserve the right to change / adjust prices caused by price changes from the supplier, errors in the price list and errors due to human failure.
4. Right of withdrawal
When you buy goods on the internet, you as a customer have a 14-day right of withdrawal that applies from the time you have received the item you have ordered.
4.1 When you exercise your right of withdrawal:
- You must inform us that you regret. The message must be sent by e-mail to email@example.com In the e-mail, the name, address, e-mail address, order number and which product (s) the return applies to must be clear and unambiguous.
- You should return the products to us immediately and before the right of withdrawal expires (legislative 14 days).
- You are responsible for return shipping, delivery and condition of the products upon return, the products must therefore be sent well packed and in original packaging.
- On the refund amount, we reserve the right to deduct an amount corresponding to the fall in value compared to the original value of the product for used or damaged product.
4.2 The right of withdrawal does not apply to:
- Products that are sealed for health or hygienic reasons, and where the seal has been broken by you.
- Products of a character sealed sound or image recording and where the seal has been broken by you.
- Tailor-made product that is specially adapted for you or that has a clear personal touch to your wishes.
- Services that have been completed and where you have explicitly consented to the service being performed without the right of withdrawal.
- Goods that can quickly deteriorate, such as food.
- Single issue of newspapers or magazines.
For more about the Right of Withdrawal Act,look here.
5. Complaints and complaints
All products are inspected before delivery. Should the product still be damaged or incorrectly shipped when it arrives, we undertake in accordance with current legislation to correct the error free of charge. You must always contact us for approval before returning a defective item.
The complaint must be sent immediately after the defect has been discovered.
5.1 How to proceed in the event of a complaint
- Any errors and omissions must always be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org where the name, address, e-mail address, order number and description of the error are stated.
- If we are unable to correct the error or deliver a similar product, we will refund the defective product in accordance with current legislation. We are responsible for return shipping for approved complaints.
- We reserve the right to refuse a complaint if it turns out that the product is not damaged, defective or similar in accordance with current legislation. In the event of a complaint, we follow Norwegian law.read more here.
6. Limitation of liability
We do not take responsibility for indirect damages that may occur due to the product.
We do not take responsibility for delays / errors due to circumstances beyond the company's control (Force Majeure). These circumstances can be, for example, a labor dispute, fire, war, government decision, reduced or non-delivery from the supplier.
Furthermore, no responsibility is assumed for changes in products / product properties that have been changed by the respective supplier and / or other factors beyond our control.
7. Product information
We reserve the right to make printing errors in the online store as well as sold-out products at the time of ordering. We do not guarantee that the images reflect the exact appearance of the products as a certain color difference may occur depending on the screen, photo quality and resolution. We always do our best to expose the products as accurately as possible.
8. About UNVEILED
Company name: UNVEILED AURHEIM
The company is located in Stjørdal. The company's postal address is Motrøa 7, 7510 SKATVAL.
COMPANY NO 926 013 432
If you want to get in touch with us, you can send an e-mail to email@example.com or use the contact form / chat with your inquiry, and you will hear from us shortly.
9. Cookie Information
10. Personal information
By shopping at UNVEILED, you accept our data protection policy and our processing of your personal data. We protect your personal privacy and do not collect more information than necessary to process your order. We will never sell or disclose your information to third parties without legal basis.
UNVEILED is responsible for the processing of personal data that you have given us as a customer. Your personal information is processed by us to be able to handle your order, as well as the times you have requested newsletters or promotional offers and to be able to adapt the marketing to your individual needs.
Below is a summary of how we complythe Personal Data Act (GDPR) stores and processes your data.
10.1 What is personal information?
Personal information is all information that can be directly or indirectly attributed to a natural person.
10.2 What information do we store?
To handle your order and answer questions related to your order, we store first and last name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, IP address and purchase history.
Your information is stored as long as we have a legal basis for processing your information, e.g. to fulfill the agreement between us or to comply with a legal obligation under e.g. the Accounting Act.
10.3 Legal basis
In connection with purchases, your personal information is processed to complete the agreement with you.
Marketing, promotions and similar mailings are done with your consent.
10.4 What information is shared and for what purpose?
10.4.1 Payment provider
When you buy, information is shared with our payment provider. What is stored is first name, last name, address, e-mail address and telephone number.
If you choose to pay by invoice, the personal identity number is also stored with the payment provider. The information is stored to complete the purchase and to protect the parties from fraud.
Payment providers we use are: Klarna, visa and mastercard.
10.4.2 Delivery company
In order to deliver your orders and complete our agreement, we must share specific information with the delivery company. What is shared with the delivery company is first name, last name and address information. Email address and / or mobile number can also be shared for notification.
If you have chosen to subscribe to our newsletter, your first name, last name and e-mail address will be shared with our newsletter provider. This is to keep you updated with information and offers for marketing purposes.
We send a maximum of three email campaigns a month.
10.5 The right of access
You have the right to receive extracts from all information available about you with us. Excerpts are delivered electronically in readable format.
10.6 Right to rectification
You have the right to ask us to update incorrect information or supplement incomplete information.
10.7 The right to be forgotten
You can request the deletion of your personal information at any time.
There are few exceptions to this right to be deleted, e.g. whether it must be retained in order for us to fulfill a legal obligation (in accordance with the Accounting Act).
10.8 Responsible for data protection
UNVEILED is responsible for the storage and processing of personal information in the online store and ensures that the rules are followed.
10.9 How we protect your personal information
We use industry standards such as SSL / TLS and one-way hash algorithms to store, process and communicate sensitive information such as personal information and passwords securely.
11. Changes to the General Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to make changes to the terms at any time. Changes to the terms will be posted online in the online store. The changed terms are considered accepted in connection with bookings or visits to the website.
12. Disputes and choice of law
In cases where a dispute cannot be resolved between the company and the customer, you as a customer can contact the Consumer Council. For residents of an EU / EEA country other than Norway, complaints can be sent online viaConsuming Europe's side.
In the event of a dispute, we follow decisions from the Consumer Council or the corresponding dispute body.
Disputes concerning the interpretation or application of these general terms and conditions shall be interpreted in accordance with Norwegian law.